The way AMC Bridge collects, uses, maintains, and protects website users’ information.
form. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acknowledgment and acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our Site.Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personally identifiable information – such as names, email addresses, phone numbers – submitted by the User on the Contact Us
form, the Resume form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. We collect this information from Users only if they voluntarily provide it to us. If Users decline to do so, they may be unable to access certain Site features or functionality.Personal Information We Collect About You
We may collect personal information that you provide to us, including, but not limited to:
- • Basic identity data — full name, address, email, gender, date of birth, phone number, photo.
- • Work experience — CV, current employment, previous work experience (work title, location, dates of employment, and other information regarding your employment history), professional skills, social media (LinkedIn profile, if indicated as part of the application), desired salary.
- • Education information — English proficiency, degree, school/college history.
We may keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless otherwise required by law. We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We may keep the data submitted to us for recruitment purposes to contact Users for other job opportunities. Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
Under this Policy, you have the following rights:
- • Right to Access. This right enables you to request confirmation of whether we process personal data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that personal data.
- • Right to Rectification. This right enables you to request that we rectify or update any personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated.
- • Right to Erasure. This right enables you to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances, such as if we collected personal data based on your consent, and you withdrew your consent later.
- • Right to Restriction of Processing. This right enables you to request that we restrict the use of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as while we consider another request that you have submitted, for example, a request that we update your personal data.
- • Right to Withdraw Consent. This right enables you to withdraw the consent you have given us to process your personal data.
- • Right to Data Portability. This right enables you to request that we provide a copy of your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format in certain circumstances.
If you want to exercise any of the rights described above, submit the Contact Us
form. Please be aware that we may ask you to enter your personal data to ensure that the requested information is not disclosed to the wrong person. Nonpersonal Information
We may collect nonpersonal information about Users whenever they interact with our Site, including, but not limited to, the type of browser, computer, or operating system used, the Users' Internet service provider, and other information. Cookies Policy
AMC Bridge may collect Users information for the following purposes:
How We Protect Your Information
- • To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to your questions and requests more efficiently.
- • To improve the Site and/or the User experience. We may use direct feedback or anonymized, aggregated information to understand how our Users, individually or as a group, use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- • To send periodic information or emails. We may use email to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive company news, updates, and related product or service information. Users can unsubscribe at any time (unsubscribing does not exercise a user’s right to erasure).
- • To run stories, promotions, contests, surveys, or other Site features.
- • To run the recruitment and hiring process.
We use appropriate data collection, encryption, storage, and processing practices to protect your personal information, username, password, usage information, and other data stored on our Site against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal information.
AMC Bridge may update this Policy at any time and without any more notice than updating the date noted below. By using the Site, Users acknowledge and agree that it is their responsibility to review this Policy periodically.Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, please submit a Contact Us
form.AMC Bridge Principles of Data Protection
We employ the following principles in our work to protect the data of everyone who interacts with our projects: