The way AMC Bridge collects, uses, maintains, and protects website users’ information.
and its mobile version (collectively "Site").Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acknowledgement and acceptance of this policy. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SITE.Personal Identification Information
We collect personal identification information – i.e. name, email address, phone number – from Users in several ways, including, but not limited to, when Users request to download a Free Tool from AMC Bridge Labs (https://www.amcbridge.com/resources/labs
), subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. We collect this information from Users only if they voluntarily provide it to us, though Users may be unable to access certain Site features or functionality if they do not provide it.Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the type of browser User uses, the type of computer, the operating system, the User’s internet service provider, and other similar information.Cookies policy
AMC Bridge may collect Users’ information for the following purposes:
How we protect your information
- • To improve customer service - information you provide helps us respond to your questions and requests more efficiently.
- • To improve the Site and/or the User experience – we may use direct feedback or anonymized, aggregate information to understand how our Users, individually or as a group, use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- • To send periodic information or emails – we may use email to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests; if a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive company news, updates, and related product or service information. Users can unsubscribe at any time.
- • To run stories, promotions, contests, surveys or other Site features.
We use appropriate data collection, encryption, storage, and processing practices to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, usage information, and other data stored on our Site.Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information.
We employ the following principles in our projects to protect the data of everyone who interacts with our work:
- • Security: actively monitor and maintain business systems to protect against known threats
- • Encryption: where data can be encrypted and anonymized, it is
- • Accountability: Data Protection Officer to oversee data security and implement best practices
- • Responsiveness: build systems to allow users to understand how their data is used and to control it
- • Auditing: employ best practices developed by leading experts
- • Record-keeping: thoroughly log data movement.