The annual D3D 2019 conference will be held on July 7th. The conference will take place in Dnipro, but we invite you to participate in the event in the live stream format - you can watch the presentations, address your questions to speakers, network with other guests during coffee breaks and just have a nice and productive day.
This year's themes:
- Robotics simulation: from creation to the biggest difficulties that arise.
- Parallel computing: Nvidia CUDA technology with real time examples.
- Engineering cooperation practices: challenges and importance of collaboration in engineering.
- Real numbers comparison: significance of proper numeric errors handling in software development.
- Unity's Entity Component System workshop: creation of simple game based on ECS pattern.
D3D is a highly anticipated technology event that brings together professional speakers, executives, developers, designers and anyone interested in the latest trends and innovative technologies.
D3D conference unveils solutions to the main engineering challenges in software development industry.
Please register, in the comments specify the presentation you are interested in - we are waiting for you!
Moreover, you can ask questions to the speakers, just writing them in a message on the event page on Facebook.
Detailes about the conference and the agenda are available on the site.
July 07, 2019
Lviv 3 Opryshkivska St.