About D3D 2020 Live
D3D is an annual conference unveiling solutions to the main engineering challenges in software development. We are focusing not only on technical tasks, but are also discovering the latest trends and innovative technologies.
Times may be uncertain, but one thing remains true. There's a simple power in people coming together. That's why D3D 2020 Live is going online this October.
D3D 2020 Live is divided into 4 online meetups. Also, we are going to conduct a Q&A session with AMC Bridge PMO and BA teams to share more useful information about our internal processes and answer all your questions.
Joining D3D 2020 Live, you will not spend the whole day listening to all the conference presentations, but receive valuable information for several hours per day. One day—one topic, one day—one speaker. That’s a good way to stay focused on key ideas.
As a participant of D3D 2020 Live, you can learn more about the latest technology trends in web development and game development with Unreal Engine 4, join discussions on the industry state and market changes that appeared this year, and identify key behavioral patterns on customer projects.
Moreover, don't miss the chance to win a gift from us! We've prepared a special phrase and hidden its four parts in D3D presentations (see the list in the agenda below). The fifth part is among the comments to the latest posts on AMC Bridge Facebook or Instagram. Combine all the 5 parts and send us a phrase you get on Facebook or Instagram. The first one who will send the correct answer will receive a cool prize … a limited AMC Bridge backpack.
- Industrial Digital Transformation in Even More Complex and Uncertain World by Igor Tsinman October 13, 6.30 - 8.00 p.m
- Moving from Writing Code to Delivering a Solution by Oleksandr Korop October 15, 6.30 - 8.00 p.m
- Behavioral Patterns at Customer's Projects by Dmytro Buzoveria October 20, 6.30 - 8.00 p.m
- October 21, 6.30 - 8.00 p.m Q&A Pavlo Pavlenko & Maksym Ostrovskyi
- Unreal Engine - Game as a Desktop 3D Application by Kateryna Hryhorenko October 22, 6.30 - 8.00 p.m